First Group Insurance logo

SR-22 Insurance in Sterling, KS and Lyons, KS

“Can I still get car insurance if I have a DUI?” 

“How do I get insurance if I was cited for driving without insurance?”

“What do I need to do to no longer be considered a ‘high risk’ driver?”

Getting back on the road after a DUI, DWI, or any number of infractions can come with many questions. We’re here to help you navigate them so you can move on and start driving again with the right coverage.

An SR-22 is not an insurance policy, but rather a certificate showing that you have the proper liability coverage for a driver with your history in the state of KS.

You’ll need an SR-22 if:

  • You need insurance, but have been issued a DUI or DWI
  • Been at-fault in an accident without auto insurance
  • Been caught driving without a license (or with a suspended license)
  • Been cited for reckless driving
  • Repeated too many traffic violations over a short period of time

Keep in mind that an SR-22 Certificate is temporary, and as long as you drive responsibly, obey traffic laws, and pay your premium on time, you won’t have to carry the certificate for long.

At First Group Insurance, we specialize in providing high-risk drivers for both vehicle owners and non-owners with the necessary SR-22 certificate as well as traditional auto insurance coverage. Filing for an SR-22 is easy, simply contact us and one of our friendly representatives will reach out to guide you through the process.

We provide Auto Insurance and SR-22 Certificates to high-risk drivers near Sterling, Lyons, Hutchinson, Wichita, Stafford, St. John, and surrounding areas.


First Group Insurance logo